Wow! Tanya from Ms. Salano’s Kindergarten Class and Louanne from My Kindergarten Kids both awarded the Versatile Blogger Award to me. That is so fun! I haven’t been blogging for very long (less than a month), but I am definitely hooked! I love sharing ideas and connecting with other teachers to be able to encourage each other. 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them. Thank you ladies for sharing the fun with me!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself (see below). I LOVE reading these type of things about other people!
3. Pass this award on to 15 other newly discovered blogs and let them know they received an award.
7 Things About Myself:
1. Love to travel anywhere, anytime! But I prefer to travel to warm places- think beautiful beaches!
2. Always, always have something with me to read- usually more than one thing. I like to have my Nook, a professional book, and magazines.
3. This is my 22 year of teaching. I still LOVE my job and I try to keep learning all that I can so I can reach my struggling readers.
4. I have just recently gotten into blogging and I am enjoying connecting with so many people and exchanging ideas.
5. I have 2 wonderful sons (19 and 16) and they are the best ( don’t we all think that of our children and don’t children deserve someone thinking that of them?)!
6. I am married to my best friend who is also the most patient man I know. 🙂
7. New adventures are fun for me- cruises, snorkling, zip-lining, but not new foods! I am a very picky eater!
15 Great Blogs That I Have Just Discovered