Sunday and Monday are Back to School sale days at TeacherspayTeachers!! And just in time as I head back this week. What timing! I have orientation on Monday evening, teacher work days on Tuesday and Wednesday and students start on Thursday. Wow! Where did my summer go?
I had all these plans of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer:
* read professional books -Read parts of two- does that count?
* make lots of things for my room – I did get several of those completed
* organize my office closet- I went through and got rid of old clothes in my bedroom closet, so one closet got done 🙂
* work on my RtI files that I lugged home from school- almost have that completed
* take a trip with my family- Yay, accomplished that one! We went to South Dakota and had a great time and saw some beautiful scenery! Who knew South Dakota could be so pretty?
Now, I guess it’s time to get back in school mode (do we ever really leave it?). Be sure to visit my store for reading and writing and other fun stuff for your classroom! Be sure you use the code from the button at the top for 28% savings! And enjoy what is left of your summer! 🙂